Registration is Sold Out, but there’s still room for our next event, Digital Summit 2013
Internet Summit is expected to sell out. Attendees are encouraged to register early to ensure space availability.
For information on government, startup and student rates or additional registration questions, contact Joanna Wolfe at email@example.com
Already registered but missed signing up for the Pre-Con Intensive Workshops? It's not too late. You can still add the pre-con to your existing registration. Go to the registration page and use the savings code: ADDPRECON
We'll make sure both your registrations are together and waiting for you when you check in at Internet Summit 2012.
Click here for hotel information and to make reservations.
Registering by Check
You can also register for Internet Summit by sending attendee name/s and emails and mailing to:
Attention: Internet Summit Registration
PO Box 12539
Research Triangle Park, NC 27709
- Due to facility capacity, space is limited and early registration is encouraged.
- Cancellations received before October 5th, 2012 are refundable less a $35 pass along charge back fee.
- Cancellations received after October 5th, 2012 are non-refundable.
- All registrations are transferrable to other registrants. Just let us know ahead of time when possible so that a badge may be waiting for the new registrant.
- No-shows will be charged full conference fees. However, all registrations can be transferred to another person prior to conference (Just email us at email above) or at on-site registration.
Sign up for conference updates here to be alerted as agenda, content, speakers and times are set. Please enter your email in the space provided in the right column.